Saturday, July 4, 2009

"Orlando Magic"

I am very late, but I still wanted to get this up for everyone who cares. We went to Orlando a few weeks ago for a family vacation. We met up with my entire family. It was full of kiddos, so you can imagine the madness. But, we had a blast. It was special to see the kids together again, having such fun. Disney was a bust, but we LOVED Sea World…my kids still talk about Shamu daily! We did a lot of swimming…some of our best times. It was hot and humid. Still, fantastic. I love my family and miss them. So, here are a slew of pictures for your perusal:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
we're in Cracker barrell in Florida and check out sign behind Jude!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

It really was a good time. I thank God for my family...........now bring on the summer!

No comments: