Monday, March 14, 2011

Mexico Chronicles

If there is still anyone out there who reads this thing, you are owed an apology. It has been a LONG time since I shared a single thought with the blogosphere. Almost 2 months to be exact. My last post was about the loss of a dear friend. And since those words seemed to flow from the tips of my fingers, I just have not been able to write anything else down. Perhaps it is because I emotionally spent my brain. I have just been too tired to think. Or perhaps, I felt somehow guilty about writing anything else, as if maybe I was betraying Branson’s memory.
But, silence cannot live forever of course. I have decided that it is now time for me to once again pick up the proverbial pen and start typing. This week I leave for Mexico. Our church is taking about 73 folks across the border to build homes for some lovely creations of God. On top of that, I am taking my 2 oldest kids as well. So…it looks to be a busy week and a fun one. I am sure that it will give me plenty to talk about as we prepare and as we travel……so stay tuned!
“The Mexico Chronicles” will now begin!

No comments: