Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Vacation 08

We just had the vacation of a lifetime! OK, maybe that's a little extreme but it was amazing! We started in Portland where we enjoyed a fabulous seminar, Flying Pie Pizza, Hopworks (awesome stout!), Children's museum and Chuck E Cheese! Then we went West to the coast...OMG! I had no clue how beautiful the north coast was!!!!! Canon Beach was awesome! White sand, real beaches, cool town, 85 degree weather! We played, shopped, ate, made bonfires etc.........thank you Lord for the blessing of this trip. My family needed it! Here's a bootyload of pics for you to enjoy!

Photobucket
hotels are fun!
Photobucket
ChuckE Cheese.....germ free since....never
Photobucket
more fun
Photobucket
look at all my tickets!
Photobucket
cashing in their prize!
Photobucket
beautiful beach
Photobucket
Merr does her best Mr. Miagi
Photobucket
where does the sky begin?
Photobucket
Thank God for PePa's
Photobucket
"look at my name"
Photobucket
did I mention it was gorgeous?
Photobucket
sunset from our porch
Photobucket
She loves her big bubby
Photobucket
My 1st trip to the beach
Photobucket
coastal flora
Photobucket
check out that view
Photobucket
My beauty queen
Photobucket
a first "bathing suit in Oregon Coast!
Photobucket
Bonfire lunch
Photobucket
Yummy
Photobucket
I cant believe how warm it is!
Photobucket
precious memories
Photobucket
its boring not walking!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Great photos! Thanks for sharing. Cannon Beach is my favorite, too.