Saturday, May 2, 2009

Week In Review

The last week or so has been WONDERFUL. My wife kicked it off LAST weekend with a special "childfree" date day last weekend complete with a massage, a walk through J-Ville, Gelato and lumch at our fave place....oh yeah, and 2 tickets to see Elvis Costello! We also had a group party with some dear friends. 3 of my best buddies and I all have birthdays very close so we had a great evening together.

Today saw my studly nephews' 1st birthday. He was a joy to watch and I praise God
for his 1st year...trials and all. Unfortunately we had to leave early for Jude's 1st ever sports game! And it turns out...soccer and he agree! They may not have won, but he dominated on offense with the ball. He also made 2 sliding saves on goal that were Sportscenter worthy! :)

Let me add my favorite quote of the week also:
When I asked my beautiful daughter Merrick what her favorite thing about herself was she replied with "My nose......so I can smell donuts with".... awesome

So...enjoy a few pics of our life:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Rachel McCord said...

Our nephew IS studly...aww, I wish I could've been there!
Jude is quite the stud as well, bravo on that.