Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving List

Things that I am thankful for (in no particular order, most of the time):

A Savior who loves me regardless, and died for me
A beautiful wife who makes my life better
3 AMAZING kids
Ipods
DVR television
My mom, who’s sacrificed SO much for my life
Good books
My church family
Good friends
Annual hunting trips
Mumford & Sons
Houses with heat
Nice shoes
Clean water
My wife’s lasagna, and her tomato soup
My little sisters and their lovely families
My kids’ teachers
My youth group
In-laws whom I love
Kaleidescope Pizza
Traveling with my wife
Pearl Jam
Flip flops
FIFA 2011 on PS3
The Bible
Funny movies
The Avett Brothers
Harry Potter
The internet & email
Our trampoline
Shane Claiborne’s “Jesus for President”
My wife’s convictions
Good flannel shirts
My green vest
Keen Shoes
The Beatles
Watching my kids play soccer
Cell phones
Music in general
Netflix
Good lyrics
Pepsi
Tylenol
Facebook
The sun
Medford, OR
Fake Christmas trees
Health
A co-worker who’s a friend
Sour Patch kids
And much much more…………

No comments: