Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Family First

I love my family. I cannot say that enough, or add enough stress top make you understand the fullness of this statement. This past year has been brutal, as many of you know. It beat us down, hurt us, caused loss, gave blessings, and all kinds of 'stuff" in between. I have had great victories and greater defeats. But through it all, the one thing God has taught me is that my family is the GREATEST blessing I could ever have! I love them so much, and want to make sure I do all in my power to cherish them and love them with all of my being!

Many times, I have let me crazy schedule get in the way of times together. I think ministers are often guilty of this. In our best efforts to reach out and serve we build schedules under the sake of Godliness that are anything but Godly! We make ourselves so busy that our families and times together are put in the back seat. While we are called to serve, aren't we supposed to put our families first?

I want to work on scheduling better. I want to spend as much time as I can with my dear family. Time is moving SO quick! My baby starts school in 7 weeks!!!!! So…family, I love you more than you'll ever know!

No comments: