Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Back to life....

I am sorry for my lack of blogging guys. The ol’ computers have been a little sick lately, but I hope the recent round of antibiotics is helping. ANywho….I know last year I got a little lazy and turned this into a “family picture update” only. While that is necessary and fun, I have always wanted this to be a journal of reflections and devotional thoughts as well. So, I pledge to get back to that immediately!
But first, amuse me with a few pictures from the holidays so my family can see my wonderful kiddos!
Photobucket
Lawson loves Christmas
Photobucket
wonderful day with the Scotts and McCords
Photobucket
Wow...this is a big one from Santa
Photobucket
Candy fix!
Photobucket
Santa brought my pixos!
Photobucket
Howdy folks
Photobucket
Santa didn't save ANY cookies!
Photobucket
cousin love!
Photobucket
Merr starts early on the art
Photobucket
"I got bunk beds?!?!?!?"
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
No Way!!! I got them too.....
Photobucket
Photobucket

New Years' 2008...... it was a blast
Photobucket

No comments: