Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Signs of the Apocalypse

I am so wishing we could get some winter weather here. It has been a severely dry and mild winter in Southern Oregon this year. Right this second you can drive 20 miles north or south from here on I-5 and it is shut down due to snow storms…yet somehow our tiny little valley is a strange pocket of weather that resists the white powdery stuff….oh well.

I am not sure there is even such a thing as the apocalypse, but if there is, this surely must be a sign:

Photobucket


Stevie Wonder performing with the Jonas Brothers…….man, SO BAD it made “I Just Called to Say I Love You” look good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would that make the High Fidelity list Top Five Musical Crimes Perpetrated by Stevie Wonder?

Brian Pannell said...

mos def! Jack Black is pissed!