Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Ipod Shuffle

It has been a while since I bored you all with boring tales of my Ipod mix. My hope of course is that some of you may hear of a song you never knew and be turned on to some great new music! Today, with the sun out, I was in need of some happy jams.....not too bad Itunes shuffle:


3 MC's and 1 DJ- Beastie Boys
Love Isn't Made- Jon Foreman
Walking on the Moon- The Police
From a Whisper to a Scream- Elvis Costello
Spies- Coldplay
Lilac Wine- Jeff Buckley
Purple Rain- Prince
Swing on This- Alice in Chains
Take a Bow- Muse
Jesus Christ- Big Star
Buddy Holly- Weezer
Make You Feel My Love- Adele
MLK- U2
Always Love- Nada Surf
Lovestoned- Justin Timberlake
Pennyroyal Tea- Nirvana
Do You Realize?- The Flaming Lips
Eet- Regina Spektor
Steady as She Goes- The Racentours
Earth Angel- Death Cab for Cutie

No comments: