Monday, February 1, 2010

Diazolidinyl Urea

Ever seen this word before? Last week when showering, I decided to try out my wife's organic, all natural face wash and exfoliate. Sounds nice huh? J Anyway after using it, I was reading the label when I noticed a product that made me panic. It was called Diazolidinyl Urea. My mind immediately went into action. Every other product was instantly recognizable: oatmeal, lemons, ginger etc.....but WHAT was this one????

So I tried to think. Suddenly it became glaringly obvious. It was DISGUSTING! My most hated UFC fighter, Nate Diaz had donated his urine for this product. Think about it...UREA..........and DIAZolidinyl. I became nauseous at the thought. What if Queen Helene had gone down to the dirty streets of Stockton, CA, found the dingiest bar and pulled Nate out to have him give samples?

I was quite upset. In fact I could not sleep that night. I kept envisioning Nate smiling at me with a crooked, cauliflowered ear grin, holding bottle after bottle and filling it with his toxic blend.......UGH.

Anyway..........for those of you who also had this exact same, logical line of thinking, you can relax. Turns out is only a simple fine white powder and has nothing to do with Nate Diaz or urine. So you can all continue using the product. In fact...my skin did feel really nice.



Nate Diaz Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're a freak....but I agree that Diaz is a dbag.