Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ipod Shuffle

I am not sure why I like posting these, but I do. And a few of you have said you like them, even claiming that it has helped some of you find new tunes to listen to. So, I press on. Here was my latest 20 song shuffle on Itunes...quite eclectic:

Laughing With- Regina Spektor
Power of 2- Indigo Girls
Baby Brother- White Stripes
Forever- Edison Glass
Bullet the Blue Sky- U2
Wait in vain- Bob Marley
Playing Along- Keane
Where Eagles Have Been- Wolfmother
Nothing Compares- Third Day
Wait- The Beatles
Four Thieves Gone- the Avett Brothers
God Only Knows- The Beach Boys
Mahogany- Snow Patrol
Stars- Hum
Off He Goes- Pearl Jam
She Likes the Dead- Love Seed Mama Jump
I'm Above- Mad Season
Paper Cuts- Nirvana
Passing the Hat- Cold War Kids
Beth- Kiss
Hours- TV on the Radio

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that the beach boys are thrown in!