Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Kindergarten!

Well, today was the big day. Merrick woke up MUCH MUCH better (Praise God) and was ready to begin her exciting adventures in the Medford School District. After a good breakfast we got dressed and took off. If she was nervous, she sure did not show it! She confidently marched into Oak Grove as if it was the most natural thing in the world. She snuck up behind her beloved teacher and tapped his back. He was happy to see her since she missed yesterday and welcomed her with a big loving hug (which makes us parents feel good). She waved goodbye, got in line and that was it.........her precious little life was changed forever. It's hard to believe our sweetheart is in school. I am having trouble with this one. She is my precious, little sweet thing. She is my love bug. She is my schoolgirl????? I pray she will be ok. I pray she will be happy. I pray, pray, pray...... What we did NOT prepare for was her baby sister's reaction. Haddie is SOOOO sad to be alone at home. It is hard. It feels a little empty. She is moping around saying "I want sissy...". Thank you God for my perfect family!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: