Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Death by Transformer

Is anyone else SICK AND TIRED of hearing about “dangerous toys”?????? I mean give me a break. We live in a society of SUCH overreaction. Toys are the same as they always have been. I mean I am sure I sucked on all kinds of lead paint…and look how I turned out! (that is of course, a joke)

But seriously………the media would have us all believe that unless we are walking through the day with full pads, a good helmet, padded rooms and personal airbags, then there is a good chance we could die at any second, ESPECIALLY if we are walking in Toys R Us!!!!!1

The world wants to lead us by fear. I say that is no way to live. So………rise up with me, hold those deadly Transformers high, and let’s live!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: