Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thank you..........

It is about overeating. It is about football. It is about general turkey induced laziness! But let me tell you what…..despite these things…..it is also about being thankful. We may have replaced some of the original intent of the holiday with new traditions….but I want us all to stop and say what we are thankful for. SO, I will start, and hope the rest of you may just chime in!
I am thankful for my family. They are the most beautiful blessing in the world to me. My wife who gives me strength and love all the time. My son who warms my heart with his love for life and God. My middle daughter who emanates joy in all she does. My baby girl who could not be more precious…..I am so thankful for them.
I am thankful that this year I got to work in Uganda. I cannot believe it’s almost been a year. But the experience changed my life and my heart and I’m forever grateful and cannot wait to go back.
I am thankful for my job. Some days I laugh and just cannot believe I get paid to do it. Serving the Lord is a privilege, but especially with my beloved teens!
I am thankful for my friends. I have been blessed with an extended family beyond my belief. If you are reading this I love you all!
I am thankful for our new home. It is everything we dreamed of and nothing we deserve. I pray my family grows old here.
So…..there is a start. May you all be thankful this year. And if you’d like, please share with us here!
Thank you Thanksgiving Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: